Diwali Bank Holidays 2022: Banks will remain closed for six days in the remaining 10 days of October, know how to settle the work?
New Delhi: Diwali Bank Holidays 2022: In these last 10 days of the month of October, banks will be closed for about six days. In many cities of the country, banks will remain closed for almost the whole week. Let us know which city will have a holiday during this time?
There are now ten days left in the month of October. In these ten days, banks are going to be closed for several days due to Diwali and other festivals. Banks will be closed for about six days in these last 10 days of October.
In many cities of the country, banks will remain closed for almost the whole week. Let us know which city will have a holiday during this time? (Diwali Bank Holidays 2022)
Banks will remain closed for 6 consecutive days in these cities-
• 22 October 2022- Banks will be closed across the country due to Dhanteras and fourth Saturday.
• 23 October 2022- Sunday will be a holiday across the country.
• 24 October 2022 – Due to Kali Puja / Diwali / Narak Chaturdashi, there will be a bank holiday in the whole country except Gangtok, Hyderabad and Imphal.
• 25 October 2022- Holiday will be observed in Gangtok, Hyderabad and Imphal due to Lakshmi Puja/Diwali/Govardhan Puja.
• 26 October 2022- Govardhan Puja/Vikram Samvat New Year Day/Bhai Dooj/Diwali/Bali Pratipada/Lakshmi Puja/Entrance Day- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Gagtak, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Shimla, Banks will remain closed in Srinagar.
• 27 October 2022- Banks will remain closed in Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, and Lucknow due to Bhai Dooj/ Chitragupta Jayanti/ Laxmi Puja/ Deepawali/ Ningol Chakkuba.
Use online services of various banks during holiday
Due to holidays in bank branches during the festive season, the functioning of banks will be affected, but for the convenience of customers, banks will continue to provide services through their online services. This will continue to meet the banking needs of the customers to a great extent. (Diwali Bank Holidays 2022)
Also read- In Sagar District of Madhya Pradesh. A Muslim doctor wrote a medicine prescription in Hindi and wrote ‘Shri Hari’ in place of Rx, the form became Viral